- City Sightseeing and Virtual Reality experience is an audio-guided bus tour that allows you to visit landmarks in the historic center: Vasilevskiy Island, St. Isaacs Cathedral, Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood, Cruiser Aurora, Smolny Cathedral. Take in famous sights of the city: Nevsky Prospect, Palace square, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Mikhailovsky Castle, Smolny Monastery and many more…
- State Hermitage Museum
- Tsarskoye Selo (also known as Pushkin) with Catherine Palace and the famous Amber Room
- Observation deck + a glass of wine in Tsarskoye Selo
- Peterhof with Grand Palace, Lower Garden and one of the Petit Palaces
What is included
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the hotel
- Registration fee
- 4 breakfasts (buffet) at the hotel (day of arrival not included)
- City Sightseeing and Virtual Reality experience - an audio-guided bus tour
- Skip-the-line audio tour of State Hermitage
- Tsarskoye Selo audio guided tour with Catherine Palace
- Visit to the observation deck + a glass of wine in Tsarskoye Selo
- Peterhof audio guided tour with Grand Palace, Lower Garden and one of the Small (Petit) Palaces
- Air-conditioned coach bus
The cruise lines say that no one is allowed off the ship in St. Petersburg cruise port that does not purchase a ship sponsored excursion or have arranged a Russian visa on their own. Is that correct?
That is false! The third option is to purchase an excursion with a government licensed St. Petersburg shore excursion operator who has permission to give visa-free excursions. Your "visa" is the excursion guide! With this excursion, you are ready to explore St. Petersburg with your guide for the duration of the excursion, everything is taken care of.
Can I go wander and explore on my own during this private St. Petersburg sightsee excursion?
Unfortunately no, as part of the visa-free St Petersburg cruise excursion, guests must stay with their excursion guide.
What documents will I need to get off the ship in St. Petersburg Russia?
Guests must present their valid passport and official EXCURSION Ticket from the operator and will have no problems clearing customs and immigration for their excursion.
Do I need to take my passport with me on the St. Petersburg Private Peterhof Palace with Hydrofoil Boat Excursion for Small Groups to show along with my Electronic Shore Excursion Ticket?
YES, it is necessary to take along your passport. You will need to print and show your Electronic Ticket as well as any other documents required or sent to you for this excursion. Everything needed will be listed on your E-ticket.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Total review count and overall rating based on EasyTravel and TripAdvisor reviews
My favorite shore excursion ever see all the highlights of St Petersburg and learn from one of the best
csporich, Nov 2019
Two FULL days of touring the best that St Petersburg has to offer. Purchasing this tour online, processing it, getting emails answered (no matter how stupid my question), getting through customs and finding the guide in port was ALL super easy and much faster than I anticipated. The tour guide is chock full of information about every site, all the history of each site